Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to see some familiar Scrubs

2 posters

Go down

Good to see some familiar Scrubs Empty Good to see some familiar Scrubs

Post  Grim Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Hey all, Grimsbane here Very Happy

I have been pumped for this game for quite awhile now and have been keeping up with the news. Although i am not in Beta &#*$^ !! ( think my crappy comp screwed that up for me, but a killer one is on order pirat ), I have kept apprised of every other aspect in the game and am looking forward to playing with some familiar faces.

I will try to get others of substance to join, people that will be helpful to this new adventure Twisted Evil

Way to go Bind and Mini for gettin this started Very Happy
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Good to see some familiar Scrubs Empty Re: Good to see some familiar Scrubs

Post  Cronos Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:04 pm

thx Smile yea i didnt get into beta either, probably because of old comp but now i got my new 4g vista ultmate dx10 video card asus striker extreme motherboard computer and it runs like a race car. Glad to have ya aboard Smile. And we welcome anyone you deem suitable.
- Mini.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Niiiice!! I have decided to hold off on the vista dx10 for a lil..I want to give it a year before i decide to get it, for some reason i keep thinking about 2000ME and wonder if they wont come out with a new OS soon with all the problems vista has been having. Until i make up my mind i have my new 6600 quad core OC'd to 3.2 GH on the way with a 8800 nvidia card, cant wait to see how it does Very Happy
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down