Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

insignia

4 posters

Go down

insignia Empty insignia

Post  Cronos Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:35 pm

anyone here have any ideas for a bbcode insignia (an being really ogod at making them would help since im not very artistic). i would like our guild to have for on the, aoc forums, a bbcode insignia. if you have no idea what im talking about then feel free to ignore this topic. if you do then lets think. iv seen axes, swords, wolfs, and a few other things and we cant have the same insignia so what should it be? and anyone here able to make it lol?
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

insignia Empty Re: insignia

Post  Grim Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:04 pm

Well it just so happens that Amarynthia is a dynamite graphics designer. Once we figure out a theme, she can mold it to make it look sweet. Romwin on the other hand has some serious skills at coding websites and can make em look tough. Hopefully he will read this and maybe link some of the cool stuff he has done. I saw a nice site he made for SWG back when we played that. I do know he has a nice forum site that isnt being used atm. Whatever we decide tho, at least we have some talent available Very Happy pirat pirat pirat
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm

coo coo. i think we should upgrade our image a bit before i post anything in the guild hall on the aoc forum because this site i made works and all but it isnt great lol. first impressions are what get members.

Admin
Admin

https://ageofdamnation.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:16 pm

forgot i was on admin when i posted that lol but yea sounds good.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Romwin Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:16 pm

upon Grim's request... here is the link to the boards that I created for my old WoW guild. They are currently not being used at all and would be happy to donate them here. Let me know.

CLICK HERE

Rom

Romwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:02 pm

looks nice, that be perfect. up to you guys though.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:08 pm

we also , after a month or 2 of release, should make a recruitment video. id like to take the general idea from this http://files.filefront.com/rtzsrecruitmentavi/;9006172;/fileinfo.html with someone yelling at ppl to join. not me though, my voice never sounds to great through a mic. reminds me i need to get fraps again soon.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum