Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone have an active wow account? need a favor

4 posters

Go down

anyone have an active wow account? need a favor Empty anyone have an active wow account? need a favor

Post  Cronos Wed May 14, 2008 5:48 pm

since i no longer have it installed and active account, my install cds and voa site is no longer active it seems, would anyone mind going on and seeing if anyone else from voa and people we knew are planning on coming to aoc (incase they dont have the website ect).

few particular people i would like to ask are, cariono (had is cell number but it changed, sent a message on xbox live but he hasnt been on in 10 days) , toast (tell him beta was awesome if your computer is decent, same as cari), and mar if he is tired of wow yet lol, aerith and rantor to. i know cari was somewhat interested.
if anyone could do this i would greatly appreciate it. naughty
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

anyone have an active wow account? need a favor Empty Re: anyone have an active wow account? need a favor

Post  Grim Wed May 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Nubius talked to Mar a bit ago...he said Aerith would prolly be coming as well....but i let my WoW acct subside in anticipation of AoC....
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

anyone have an active wow account? need a favor Empty Re: anyone have an active wow account? need a favor

Post  Amarynthia Wed May 14, 2008 6:47 pm

I'm not a VoA member but my account is still active. If you tell me who to tell, I'll drop your name, the info and tell them you'd really love to hear from them. ETc etc. Whatever message you want me to pass. Smile
Amarynthia
Amarynthia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Wed May 14, 2008 6:57 pm

awesome /love amarynthia Smile

tell marsala, cariono, toast, rantor and aerith and her new main achelios
"forwarded message from minitor, just checking to see if you plan on coming to age of conan with me bind and quite a few others from voa and our friends. incase you dont have it the website we are on is ageofdamnation.all-up.com even if you dont you should sign up anyway so we can keep in touch since the voa site is done for. hope to c you around Smile - mini"

tracked down their guild website for unified. im also going to send aerith a message there. still send her the message in game though incase she doesnt get this message.

i also sent a message to mar on the ascendence site. hopefully he gets it. and can spread the site around a bit.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nubius Thu May 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Yep, as Grim said, I spoke to Mar, Aerith, and Kaz the night before my account died (May 11th) Aerith said she and Rantor were going to give AoC a shot. Mar said he wasn't sure because of a busy summer. Kaz said he was sticking with WoW for now. That was the last I got.....

Nubius

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarynthia Fri May 16, 2008 6:23 am

*salutes* I'll pass the message along as soon as I get off from work today, Cronos.
Amarynthia
Amarynthia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum