Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Character Will You Play?

5 posters

Go down

What Character Will You Play? Empty What Character Will You Play?

Post  Amarynthia Fri May 16, 2008 6:41 am

Okay I have to be honest.... I'm a horribly indecisive person. I can spend a good hour just making one decision if I find it "important" enough.

Character choice is uber importanto!

I don't at all know what to pick out of the ones that appeal to me.

What is everyone else going with? I want to pick something useful to our guild as a whole instead of just for my own fun level. Aka, 15 warriors, 1 mage, 1 healer and 8 rogues... does not a good Black Temple make.

If we plan to push through and be known as a good guild (always a goal that I love to achieve) we should try to give ourselves the advantage of good make up. Smile
Amarynthia
Amarynthia

Back to top Go down

What Character Will You Play? Empty Re: What Character Will You Play?

Post  Ravenscythe Fri May 16, 2008 10:21 am

This guy is gonna be a bear shaman... So i can own faces and heal beetches at the same time headbang
Ravenscythe
Ravenscythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nubius Fri May 16, 2008 11:32 am

I'm looking outside the box at Herald of Xotli. The challenge will be to keep my distance from all the Barbarians. Looks to be an interesting combination of Nubius and Tay 237

Nubius

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Fri May 16, 2008 2:51 pm

well im going to be a barbarian for uber dps. i may later run an alt tank/healer but i love dps lol. as for classes that are the most useful.
gaurdian, priest of mitre are probably going to be in the most demand. gaurdian is the best tanking class and pom seems to have the best heals. those are just what i expect to be in highest demand among guilds.

and yea hox is a very fun class nubius. i made an alt and its pretty amazing. bind is going HoX also. (barbarian just fits my playstyle to well, playing a barb smart is amazing)
my nephew is going dark templar.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Ente Sat May 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Hmm...something soloish. I don't want to be into that whole PvE/Raiding scene from the WoW days. I really started to hate it a lot. So maybe that rogueish slice-slice stab-stab class or the hunter type class with the bow.

Ente

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum