Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HARH...

2 posters

Go down

HARH... Empty HARH...

Post  Xenozx Sun May 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Hey all,

Don't know if I'll be playing with you all, but lets see. Depends on how they split american and eruropean servers and alslo GF/comuter time as I met a fantastic girl that I want to have children with and all. I love you and I miss you.

Odaw
Kat
Magne
Summer
Kam
Kelbin
K-9
Austin
Agiet
Omo

And all those who I forgot. I love you all and I hope to be able to game with you again. Lets see what happens. I preordered the game but I am not sure how they did the EU/US versions server vise and so on and also I will not be able to contribute with as much time online as earlier. I'll still pwn you all though hehehe...

Xen Razz

Xenozx

Back to top Go down

HARH... Empty Re: HARH...

Post  Nubius Sun May 18, 2008 4:07 pm

Xen, you ol' SoB !!!

Good to hear from you brother !

Honestly, I'm not sure either about the EU/US servers. I promise no more Nightsister attacks lol! Hope to see you in game. We are on Tyranny PVP server. I'm playing HoX toon named Book.

Nubius/Odaw/Book

Nubius

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenozx Mon May 26, 2008 3:14 am

So does any of the other old chumps play AOC ??

I am in the process of moving now so it'll be a bit before I get time to get on and see the game... gawr I am pretty excited...

Xen

Xenozx

Back to top Go down

Post  Nubius Tue May 27, 2008 10:07 pm

right now, its only Kelbin/Grim and I that you know. Haven't seen Summer, Kam, Omo, Duca, Kat and the gang is quite some time. We have a bunch of great pvp'ers in this guild. check out our new website at www.damnation-aoc.com Hope to see you in soon. Good luck with your moving. tongue

Nubius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum