Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a quest to come here...

2 posters

Go down

I got a quest to come here... Empty I got a quest to come here...

Post  Asmalium Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:01 pm

I have known Grimsbane for sometime, in game (WoW) and out and he told me this is the guild I want to be in when I start my trek into AoC. I have known Nubius as well and in fact use to, in my leisure time, beat the snot out of him in duels. I never did get to fight Grimsbane though, he was never cow enough to fight me.

As far as the game goes I really can't pick out anything specific that I will be into till I start to play it. In WoW I was mostly a raider, so if there is raid type activities thats probably what I will get into. As far as a class goes, I think it was the barbarian that I liked the most.
Asmalium
Asmalium

Back to top Go down

I got a quest to come here... Empty Re: I got a quest to come here...

Post  Cronos Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:24 pm

glad to have ya aboard Smile . yea i think im going barbarian to Smile , seems awesome. i love the way it sounds in the review of the barbarian http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/16498. i dont think we meet in wow, my char name was Minitor. love the pic in your avatar to Smile
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmalium Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Glad you liked the pic lol. And yeah, I doubt we met as well. My main is Alliance and I never really got into the horde so much. I really like what I saw and read about the barbarian as well, its like a large dual wielding freak of nature. Dual wielding melee dps is right up my alley too seeing as my main in WoW was a rogue. =D
Asmalium
Asmalium

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum