Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre-order from GameStop

2 posters

Go down

pre-order from GameStop Empty pre-order from GameStop

Post  Grim Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:21 am

Just pre-ordered the collector's edition for AoC. I would suggest that if u guys pre-order the game that u get it from GameStop...they have an additional bonus feature, where if u pre-order from them u get a Mammoth War Mount that u can redeem with a code once u get in game. You also get an art book if i remember correctly, but the war mount is what i am after. Just thought i'd let y'all know :30

Aside from that, if u have the money to spare, the collector's edition has a couple cool in-game items that will be helpful for leveling such as the Drinking Cape and the Ring of Acheronia. If u dont already know the cape allows u free drinks at all the taverns which will help save some money for all the bar brawls we'll get into and the ring gives a 2% exp bonus as well as a 3% stam bonus, good for any new adventurer to have pre-order from GameStop 420905
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

pre-order from GameStop Empty Re: pre-order from GameStop

Post  Cronos Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:02 pm

yea i preorderd my collectors the other day at gamestop for the mammoth, i might buy a 2nd game though for the war rhino when i find a place giving that out so i can get both. then sell the game itself to someone or on ebay for those people not lucky enough to get it in their area.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum