Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Server?

3 posters

Go down

What Server? Empty What Server?

Post  Grim Mon May 05, 2008 5:14 pm

we have any ideas of what server we want to start with?.....not sure if they have posted server names yet. Since most of the players that have joined so far live on the east coast, I suggest we choose a server located on the east coast. My main question is are we gonna set up the guild on a PvE, PvP, or RP server.
Maybe we could set up a vote for it.
Personally, i am inclined to try a PvP server... I have always done PvE before and would like to try a PvP one, bnut whatever the guild decides is where i will go.
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

What Server? Empty Re: What Server?

Post  Cronos Tue May 06, 2008 2:36 pm

iv asked most ppl we we have like 100% now for pvp server and thats what i wanted to. few ppl who i havnt asked yet but we have over half of the guild who are going that want pvp. they havnt released names yet but as soon as they do i will pick one. if they dont announce them whoeverr posts a pvp server here on the forums first , thatt is the server we will b on.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Wed May 07, 2008 4:32 pm

it seems like the pvp servers are named after weapons and words like tyranny. there doing a vote now to pick which are the most people are partial to. im guessing there going to release the actual list before the game comes out.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarynthia Sun May 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Just let us know when you know the server name.

I've already registered my account and Asmalium's so that we can begin on May 17th, everything is set to go for us. Just need a server name so that i can create the character with yall.

I have a friend from WoW who is acceptable to the PvP realm and is a great player, she's extremely excited about AoC and has everything set to go as well.

I personally... have never done the PvP server and kinda wince at the thought of it... but it is something new, just like the game and I want to play with family, thus I'll adapt if needed.
Amarynthia
Amarynthia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Sun May 11, 2008 8:02 pm

will do. im west coast though so first pvp server named posted by anyone in guild is the server we are devoting to. pvp servers require closer nit guilds because of ganking. iv played on pvp servers in several games and after a few months the server connections became a very interesting part of the game with the gankers and the ppl who hunt them down. 1 tip is group with 1-2 ppl whenever you can at low levels unless you r a rogue than you may be ok because of your improved stealth. (as a barb in the pvp ob i was having no problem getting around ppl and killing tham, wwent 75 kills 8 deaths)
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarynthia Mon May 12, 2008 7:29 am

That shouldn't be too hard since I'm starting the game in order to play WITH Grim (hopefully this time there won't be a way for him to jump factions on me since we'll be starting at the same time together, LOL).

Not to mention my boyfriend and great friend from WoW are starting with me. And Nubius, you guys and the rest of any of my family that might be over here on AoC that I didn't know about. I know that I don't know most of you, as I didn't play on Horde side (my mains were Amarynthia and Trystiana on alliance) but I look VERY forward to getting to know all of you and watching your backs while we level as a guild. Very Happy
Amarynthia
Amarynthia

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Tue May 13, 2008 7:14 pm

sweet
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content