Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVE Alternate Server

4 posters

Go down

PVE Alternate Server Empty PVE Alternate Server

Post  Grim Fri May 16, 2008 9:19 pm

incase need be it we should have an alternate server.

PvE Servers

Set
Dagoth
Zug
Omm
Derketo
Thog
Wiccana
Gwahlur (recommended Oceanic)
Anu

Since we dont have time for a vote on this, I will choose a server and it will be Derketo. She is a minion of Set and is very HOT as well as being quite evil ( which goes without saying since she is Set's loveslave).

Let me be clear though, WE are starting the guild on the PVP server TYRANNY. I am only suggesting this PVE server as an alternative if the majority of the guild finds the PVP server too difficult or just not fun.

I think we will all have a blast on PVP though and that this guild will be great. Besides, in the real world of Conan there was always the chance of gettin a knife slipped into ur belly while u weren't paying attention. There is strength in numbers and as long as we watch each others backs there is nothing to stand between us and our destiny to rule this land.
Long Live Damnation!
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

PVE Alternate Server Empty Re: PVE Alternate Server

Post  Cronos Fri May 16, 2008 9:34 pm

that last paragraph brought a tear to my eye /bravo
yea an alt server sounds like a good idea. to try and ease peoples minds a bit, the ganking is only bad at low levels( always has been always will be), since its quick and easy and if we can stay in groups of 2-3 you wont have to worry about it at all. but an alt server in case the guild decides to cut our losses and transfer over is a great idea.

Tyranny main
Derketo alt
be sure everyone gets on the vent server (info posted in its own thread in forum) so we can try to get in groups. and even if we dont do everything together. when were vulnerable its good to have other people nearby. (ps put points in stealth, u will need it)
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Ente Sat May 17, 2008 4:12 pm

If the ganking is anything like Ultima Online was back in the late 90's, this is gonna RULE!

I'm not one for PVE, after trying it in WoW it just gets dull...plus I overplayed. Razz

Ente

Back to top Go down

Post  Nubius Sun May 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Hide the babies....Ente's back ! cheers

Nubius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down