Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Tyranny wins (video reference watch it its funny)

5 posters

Go down

Server Tyranny wins (video reference watch it its funny) Empty Server Tyranny wins (video reference watch it its funny)

Post  Cronos Fri May 16, 2008 2:47 pm

we will be on Tyranny server which from now on will be nicknamed tranny server because its fierce. Smile lol jk but yea that is the server we will be on. c you guys on tomorrow at 10 am west coast time whatever time your time Smile

http://www.gigglesugar.com/1106986
best video ever!!!
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Server Tyranny wins (video reference watch it its funny) Empty Re: Server Tyranny wins (video reference watch it its funny)

Post  Cronos Fri May 16, 2008 4:48 pm

bump:-)
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Server Tyranny wins (video reference watch it its funny) Empty Re: Server Tyranny wins (video reference watch it its funny)

Post  Nubius Sat May 17, 2008 8:55 am

lmao...you guys just don't know....it better be fierce !

Nubius

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Sat May 17, 2008 8:56 am

its going to be a fierce hot tranny mess thats not apologizing for it.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Ente Sat May 17, 2008 4:10 pm

I was waiting for an email from you to announce this dude. What you already THAT addicted? Laughing

"Tranny" it is. 5.7% downloaded. Maybe I'll get to play this weekend. bounce

Ente

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Sat May 17, 2008 11:35 pm

lol forgot,
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Ente Tue May 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Um shit. Tyranny is FULL!!! I just tried to join up and it says it won't take anymore players....

This isn't a good thing. I'm gonna pick something at random I guess...I dunno maybe I can transfer.

Ente

Back to top Go down

Post  Deuce Wed May 21, 2008 8:57 am

Hey yall..

Some of you'll probably remember me from Wow / VoA. I was a troll rogue named Dubleoshadow. Real good friends with Bind IRL... I'm the reason his sexy arse got into WoW /bow.

Anyway.. I'm definitley gunna rip this game up and Ide be more than happy to take some names with you guys Very Happy. Binds been tellin me bout Mini's guild and other guys from VoA for a few weeks now. Definitley pumped.

Ive got the game installed it, but I got this wierd ass error sayin how it was unable to load somethin or another. Ima hafta re-install and hopefully get it to work.

But now Ente's sayin we cant get into Tranny?? rut rooow.

Deuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Wed May 21, 2008 9:25 am

he got in. it closes every few hours so everyone doesnt go to the same server
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Deuce Wed May 21, 2008 12:17 pm

O wow nice... great news Very Happy

Heard u got a 30 already? lol Ide do the same if it wernt for flippin work n class. But soon as I can finally get in... all nighter here i comez!!

Deuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceman Fri May 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Ente wrote:I was waiting for an email from you to announce this dude. What you already THAT addicted? Laughing

"Tranny" it is. 5.7% downloaded. Maybe I'll get to play this weekend. bounce

Hey nerd <3

Last edited by Iceman on Sat May 24, 2008 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceman Fri May 23, 2008 6:47 pm

Hey guys i started on another server but bind told me that you will be playing on tyranny I'm also hearing its full =-(. Any plans on switching to another server or you all sticking around in tyranny =-D.
Iceman

Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Sat May 24, 2008 12:10 am

its not full, they cap them every few hours so all new players dont go to the same server. than they open and close others.
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceman Sat May 24, 2008 3:34 am

Good deal yea the gf and i rerolled new chars on tyranny so I'll probably see you guys around.

Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronos Sat May 24, 2008 8:37 am

awesome Smile
Cronos
Cronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down